Grant Budget Approval
Open Application Period
- Begins July 29, 2022
- Closes August 29, 2022
- Applications will only be accepted online through the TOT Grant Portal and no late submissions will be allowed.
Grant Program Applicant Workshop
- August 5, 2022, 9:30 a.m. - 11:00 a.m., recording and Q&A will be posted in Virtual Workshop Information
Grant Application Review Period and Process
Grantee Award Approval
- August 29, 2022 - September 2, 2022
- September/October 2022
Subject Area Expert Panel Application Review: Subject area experts will review, evaluate, and comment on
qualifying applications individually. Subject Panel meetings will take place in early to late
- November 2022
Board Panel Meeting: Upon completion of Subject Expert Panel Review/Scoring, Board Panel (2 Supervisors/3 Chiefs of Staff) will review recommendations and finalize awardees.
- December 2022
Grant Program Hearing Notification: Applicants should have received an email notification of schedule for the Board of Supervisors Hearing to hear award recommendations.
- December/January 2022
- Budget & Debt Management will notify applicants of funding selections within 5 business days of Board Hearing approval. All notifications will be made electronically.
- Budget & Debt Management will draft and administer agreements between the County and grantees.
- Recommendation is anticipated for the Board of Supervisors Meeting on December 13, 2022 (time and date to be confirmed)